This week we had our last business mentor meeting. We presented our product pitch, showed them our business plan and had a long open discussion with feedback and comments. I think this was the best meeting so far and gave us a lot of motivation for the future.
This week we also worked on making a murderer, kidding, prototype, making a prototype, of a breast. Down below you can see a pictures of the mold where we are trying to cast a fake breast for our breastfeeding experiments.
First real test with midwifes and patients!
We also spent one day at the hospital with a midwifes and several real patients where we did a simulation of our product to see how the moms with breastfeeding problems would interact with our product. We learned a lot from this observation and will adjust the product according to what we learned.